Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

How can we improve Check for PowerPoint and ProducitvityPlus

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I’d like an “add shortcut“ option if I right-click on fields in the ProductivityPlus toolbar

I’d like an “add shortcut“ option if I right-click on fields in the ProductivityPlus toolbar

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inserting content into template placeholders

While a template placeholder is selected - such as a photo/picture placeholder - and you want to insert a photo from your library straight into that placeholder on the page, you should be able to select the photo within your library and press 'insert', thereby pasting directly into that box. This should also apply to text box placeholders and text content available within your library.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks everyone, we are looking into this now.

So this should automatically happen, when your current selection is a placeholder and you right-click “insert”?

What should happen with pictures that are too large/don’t match the ratio?

3. Pin display + size for all ProductivityPlus customized pane

Pin display + size for all ProductivityPlus customized pane (tools, colors, but also library, check, agenda, settings)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clearbit Logo as API

Would it be possible to add the Clearbit Logo as an API service?

https://clearbit.com/logo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have a dictionary that can be synced between team members

That would be great to have the option of getting a custom dictionary that would be synced between team members. When someone add a new word, this one would be automatically synced to the other team members.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Are you able to set the drag and drop feature, when adding slides in pack, as default to 'Insert (keep source formatting)'?

Are you able to set the drag and drop feature, when adding slides in pack, as default to 'Insert (keep source formatting)'?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Currently you can’t influence the default insert format in such a way. We are curious why that’s important for you? Is the presentation master you are working on somehow corrupted? Why does inserting into the destination theme not work for you?

9. "stack from left"

The present stack function allows perfect stacking from right to left.
    This is a great function.
    But using labels at the left hand side of a horizontal bar needs "stacking from the left", too.

Suggestion: ProductivityPlus should be able to stack for all four directions...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add ability to custom export slides

It would be great to have a more user friendly interface to export slides. Ability to select which slides to export either all, separated by commas or a range. The ability to select image format (png, jpeg etc), ability to enter the export name with optional prefix/suffix and for the user to select what resolution to export to. I need to export to hi-res 4x3 for iPads for example, often times its slides that I've updated and I need them in 2732x2048.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. pan

When having a zoomed in view, it would be handy to have a way to pan the view like in Adobe tools where you can press the space bar to switch to a hand cursor that allows to pan the view. I am a graphics designer that does a lot of presentations and i really miss a way to navigate the view more easily. Microsoft seems not to be interested in creating this, as it is an issue people are having for for years but they don't react on it. Is that be something that could be enabled by a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Usage dashboard

let the admin have access to a spy sheet
    • How many people are really using ProductivityPlus
    • What is the most used tools in ProductivityPlus
    • The less used

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Draw a text box (similar to drawing a box) instead of placing it in the middle of the slide

Right now with the ProductivityPlus tools open, inserting a text box always inserts it in the middle of the slide. I believe this is a bug as it should have the same behavior as inserting a box, i.e. you click on the icon to insert a text box, then you draw where the text box should go. Within powerpoints own insert text box, it has the same behavior i.e. you draw where you get the text box.
    I think it would be useful to make this change

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Access ProducitivityPlus Buttons with no document open

Does the library update when there is no open document? Should it?

Eg
    1. I have a document open.
    2. I go to settings and set a new library path.
    3. I close the document before the new library has loaded.
    4. Will my new master be available, will it have loaded even with my document closed, or not?

If not, should it load in the background, or at stage 3 should the user get a warning to say that “the new library has not yet loaded. Any new masters may not yet be available”?

At the moment, you can’t…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

Feedback and Knowledge Base