Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

How can we improve Check for PowerPoint and ProducitvityPlus

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase and decrease line spacing

Functionality to increase and decrease line spacing in text boxes, similar to increase and decrease font size. This is handy, when adjusting text in textboxes to match objects

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Margin drop down menu

Could you alter the Text margins function so that it shows a drop down with the following options
    - No margins
    - Standard (default margin settings)
    - Special (opens the current dialog box)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add ability to custom export slides

It would be great to have a more user friendly interface to export slides. Ability to select which slides to export either all, separated by commas or a range. The ability to select image format (png, jpeg etc), ability to enter the export name with optional prefix/suffix and for the user to select what resolution to export to. I need to export to hi-res 4x3 for iPads for example, often times its slides that I've updated and I need them in 2732x2048.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change source file to multiple/all charts/graphs

Make an option to change the source file on all charts and graphs that are linked to an excel sheet (similar to the update all option). Many times all charts and graphs are warehoused in the same excel file and if the file name changes (new version) all of these charts must have the source file changed one by one.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PowerLink for Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. pan

When having a zoomed in view, it would be handy to have a way to pan the view like in Adobe tools where you can press the space bar to switch to a hand cursor that allows to pan the view. I am a graphics designer that does a lot of presentations and i really miss a way to navigate the view more easily. Microsoft seems not to be interested in creating this, as it is an issue people are having for for years but they don't react on it. Is that be something that could be enabled by a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Update Table Format

Auto update table, or tool to automatically format it according to a template (the current table formats can’t be changed)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to send selected slides by e-mail in both PowerPoint and PDF simultaneously

Would you be able to add a button to send selected slides in an e-mail in both PowerPoint and PDF simultaneously? Both are separate features, but my clients often ask for both versions.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow horizontal placement of the Productivity and Color Pane

Would be nice if I could move the productivity pane to the top underneath the ribbon. Currently that doesn't work because of the separators.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support F4 or Ctrl+Y to repeat a ProductivityPlus action

ProductivityPlus Is not working with commands of Ctrl + Y and/or F4 that normally work in PowerPoint. “F4” or Ctrl + Y should repeat the previous command. So for example when choosing color from PowerTools’ Colors pane, I can’t change color to the slides multiple times by just pressing F4 (when the color is taken from Colors pane).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Availability of more than one level of sub-sections

At the moment there is just one sub-section in an agenda available. It would be great to have the opportunity to add more levels. For example "sub-sub-sections".

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agenda  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ProductivityPlus could share custom macros or vba add-ins to enable custom productivity functions

ProductivityPlus could enable users to share Macros/VBA add-ins via the Library.

It would be really nice if I could put small add-ins into the Library so that they are shared with my colleague.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Align all Titles regardless of Layouts or Slide Masters

Would be great to able to just force all Slide Titles to the same position without caring much about Slide Master and/or Layout.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Color pane below the ribbon

If could be made so that colors went from left to right instead of top to bottom in the color pane so that it could be easily fitted under the ribbon / quick access toolbar. For me, it seems like a long mouse travel over the Thumbnails on the left.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add and remove colors in the color pane

It would be great if the user could define colors that are shown in the color pane. I often use traffic light red, yellow and green. I would be great if I could add them as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Small color section in the tab

In a corporate template one primarily works with 6 colors 2 to 3 for text Black, White + A & 2 to 3 for shapes A, B, C. Would it be possible to have 3 colors holders for fill, line and text. The user should be able to define the colors for all 9 options in the settings. See picture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Templafy shortcut in the "insert" group

I have both Templafy Library and Check & ProductivityPlus but always have my ProductivityPlus tab open. All of our Corporate slides are in Templafy so it would be nice with a shortcut

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clearbit Logo as API

Would it be possible to add the Clearbit Logo as an API service?

https://clearbit.com/logo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

Feedback and Knowledge Base