Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

How can we improve Check for PowerPoint and ProducitvityPlus

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pulling multiple slides at once

Can you insert multiple slides from different packs at one time. Example in picture of three to select and then just press insert once.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Slideproof version for Apple Mac

provide a version of slideproof for Apple and virtual machine

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Videos in the library

Hi Veodin
    It would be a nice addition if you could add videos or gifs to the Templafy library.
    Have you considered this before?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically update slides in the Libary (remove older versions)

Could it be possible to save a slide to the library in the way that it replaces the original slide and in that way always have the most up to date version in the library?

What I mean is: slide x is in the library under deck Y. New presentation Z is in the making. I add x to Z and make changes to x. I wish that the adjusted version of x should replace the original version of x in the library because it has been updated and the old x is no longer valid. This happens f.ex with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quickly publish a slide or shape

Shapes/icons are absolutely huge right now. But how can I add my own shapes. I would LOVE to see Legacy Library bake in functionality that allows me to pull my own shapes into the app (for instance, shapes from the web or even those I design myself). Maybe with a right-click "Add to Library" dialogue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Insert slide size in kb

Can you create a function that inserts a small text box outside the slide, that shows the size of the slide in kilobytes throughout the presentation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. " Add to Favorite" in the Library

Add a "Favorite" that they could use in the Library for items they use often (for example right click on a slide in the Library and click "Add to favorites" - that creates a new folder in the Library that would be shown by default when nothing is selected)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. change color scheme

Have the ability to choose accent the color of ProductivityPlus icons on ribbon and tools pane.

It's all very orange for my tastes and it would be great to have the choice of more subdued colors (or perhaps matching the chosen office theme?).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create folder during Publishing

When Publishing something to a Library folder it would be great if I can create folders right inside SlideProof.

At the moment I have to go the explorer and even then the newly created folder doesn't show up immediately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Subscription option: Tracking of elements used in Library

Would it be possible to track the elements in Legacy Library?

We would like to know what content is used the most across the company – ranking of popular elements.

Yes – a weekly/monthly e-mail notification of most used/unused elements (slides, icons etc.) would be excellent! Maybe a subscription option in "Settings".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove Publishing: Show all PowerPoint presentations in the Library without Publishing

It would be great if the slides from my presentations would just start to show up without having to publish them first.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Select more than one shape/object in Selection Pane

We work a lot with detailed Cliparts (sometimes made out of 100 parts). It would be very convenient if you could choose more than one part/shape at once in the Selection Pane without having to click every part separately! The same way you use "Shift + Left mouse Click" in Word for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We understand the issue. You’re probably aware of the possibility to Ctrl+Click shapes in selection pane for selecting multiple ones. But as you said, Shift+Click is not supported.

Can you provide us with examples?

14. Add a productivity tool that mirrors selected objects across an axis of your choosing.

It would be nice to have a tool that could mirror objects across an axis of your choice. I think that being able to mirror the object horizontally or vertically would be sufficient but it could also be done diagonally?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As far as I understand the idea this would be covered by PowerPoint > Home > Align > Rotate > Flip Horizontally/Vertically.

Please let us know!

15. Support "Keep Source Formatting" for Shapes

When inserting shapes sometimes I need to keep the original coloring. I know the option exists when inserting slides, it would be useful for shapes as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fixing the PowerPoint Proofing Language in Master

Fixing the PowerPoint Proofing Language should also change the settings for the Master to avoid introduction of wrong proofing language.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Check for PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve investigated this and recommend to use the SlideProof > Text > “Set Proofing language” feature as a work-around. This will change all shapes in the Slide Master as well. For now we didn’t include this into the Check feature as it will have side effects (showing warnings about the master, when on the slides everything is fine).
    Also another situation where wrong proofing language is re-introduced is when the editor has the wrong input language/keyboard layout selected in Windows. This sometimes trips PowerPoint.

• Don't see your idea?

Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

Feedback and Knowledge Base