How can we improve SlideProof?

Are you able to set the drag and drop feature, when adding slides in pack, as default to 'Insert (keep source formatting)'?

Are you able to set the drag and drop feature, when adding slides in pack, as default to 'Insert (keep source formatting)'?

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stephanie EllenStephanie Ellen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminAnonymous (Admin, Veodin Software GmbH) responded  · 

Currently you can’t influence the default insert format in such a way. We are curious why that’s important for you? Is the presentation master you are working on somehow corrupted? Why does inserting into the destination theme not work for you?

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephanie EllenStephanie Ellen commented  · 

We love SlideProof and are rolling out to our company. The way we have it set up is there is an admin team that I am in and we have a curated library of the best slides available to the whole company, but only admin can publish slides. While it is ideal that everyone users has and is using our latest template, that is not always the reality. We want to make the experience as user friendly to our users (our company users) and when they transfer from our library to their packs and they are using an old template this can corrupt the slide and the formatting. So we have the option of trying to get them all to use the latest master, but ideally we could change the default drag and drop for our company to make it easier for our end users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base