Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

How can we improve Check for PowerPoint and ProducitvityPlus

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color Pane should work on Charts

The Color pane function (Fill) fills the background of the chart (Waterfall) instead of the series when I used it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove Empty Sections

Add a productivity button to remove empty sections.

While changing some presentation, or using a template I might want to delete all slides except the title one.

After all section are staying and to remove them I have to go through them one-by-one and remove each manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a magic feature to build "planning" easily

Our consultants would love to have a magic feature to build "planning" easily like "insert table" but with the data automatically populated
    1. you define the period you want : From [date] To [date]
    2. define the format of date (15 January 2018 to 30 March 2018) or (01/01/2018 to 30/03/2018
    3. define the number of rows of activities
    4. validate
    => planning is pre-formated and pre-populated and of course you can adjust period or activities levels....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manual override of Agenda section numbers

Sometimes we have 3 sections with roman numerals and then normal arabic numbering. At the moment, there is no way to achieve this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agenda  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Page numbering logic (offset)

We want to have page number start at 1 at the first content section. Not at zero for the title slide. Can we offset it somehow?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Copy text from multiple text boxes

Often i want to copy text from multiple text boxes over to email / excel etc. unfortunately it only comes over as shapes.

At the moment, the workaround is to merge the textboxes, then copy, then undo. That's clunky. Would be great if copied would just work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Underline a Textbox

Underlines one or more textboxes. Often I want to put a line underneath a textbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Additional stretch tools

Hi I would really love to see additional stretch tools, similar to those provide by your competitor Efficient Elements. Extremely useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  ProductivityPlus Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Draw a text box (similar to drawing a box) instead of placing it in the middle of the slide

Right now with the ProductivityPlus tools open, inserting a text box always inserts it in the middle of the slide. I believe this is a bug as it should have the same behavior as inserting a box, i.e. you click on the icon to insert a text box, then you draw where the text box should go. Within powerpoints own insert text box, it has the same behavior i.e. you draw where you get the text box.
    I think it would be useful to make this change

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Headlines in the agenda

Make it possible to have headlines for the agenda columns by naming boxes for instance agenda_headline_slideNumber and so on, so that it is only visible when the specefic column is used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Agenda custom column(s)

We need additional columns (4) to be shown in the Agenda.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agenda  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Agenda bring back "Add Section" as a command

I am slightly struggling to get to grips with the new agenda layout compared to the old version. We used to have an 'add section' button in the ribbon that was super easy to use, but now it seems we have to click on the agenda button and type into the side pane. Is this the case or am I missing something?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Agenda option to not count hidden slides in page numbers - maybe

Often presentations are distributed as PDFs. If hidden slides are not saved/printed as part of the PDF, then the page numbers do not match from the agenda/TOC slides to the actual page numbers in the PDF file.

I know this is tricky, since PPT will keep page numbers, and I guess that can't be fixed. Maybe there is a solution out there that are faster than deleting the hidden slides and pressing update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Abstandsmessung zwischenh Elementen

In der alten Version konnt man beim Verteilen bestehende Abstände messen, was sehr hilfreich ist, um diesen Abstand dann auch auf andere Elemente/Seiten zu übertragen. Dieses ist leider nicht mehr möglich. Wäre toll, wenn das wieder funktioniert. Dieses wurde schon von einigen kollegen angemerkt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Autoshape

Hi in Berlin :o)

First of all: the latest ProductivityPlus updates are brilliant - thanks!

Have you considered adding Change Autoshape to the toolbar? By now, it's the only function that I really (as in really, really, really) miss having at hand.

Summer greetings from Denmark :o)
    Luise

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Update slide / page numbers, when exporting select number of slides in PDF

When exporting a couple of slides, the PDF contains the actual page number of the deck where it came from.

Example: As a result, an exported PDF contains 6 slides, and these slideds are numberd: 2,3,4,6,10,15

Would it be possible to update the slidenumbers to actual slide position in the new exported file. (so, 1,2,3,4,5,6)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can I customize the Productivity Pane?

Would be nice if I could drag things around.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customize Check to flag certain words

Check for PowerPoint should incorporate a section within the settings where the user can add specific words for 'Check' to flag.
    For example, where a company has changed names you need to ensure the new name is used instead. Not all users will remember to do a 'find/replace' search prior to printing/presenting therefore we need to have the word(s) flagged automatically.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Check for PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Check for PowerPoint & ProductivityPlus

Feedback and Knowledge Base