To send the normal log file:
- Right click the KeyRocket icon in the lower right of your screen
- Options > Open data folder ...
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach all files that are named .log most importantly VeodinKeyRocket.log
The log files are available under C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\Veodin\KeyRocket
Later, to dig further it would be of great help if you could send us your debug log. To do so you have to follow these instructions:
- Enable the debug logging from the KeyRocket Settings Menu "Options">"Write Debug Log"
- Click yes to restart KeyRocket and wait until KeyRocket has started again.
- Do some actions in your favorite programs that should trigger notifications.
- Send us the debug log file via email. The debug log file should be located in C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\Veodin\KeyRocket and is a file with suffix ".debug"
- Disable the debug logging you enabled in 1)