Unfortunately, due to the way think-cell overwrites PowerPoint selection, both alignment functions can’t be merged.
When “Alignment Think-Cell Compatibility” is turned on, SlideProof alignment buttons are replaced by Think-Cell alignment. This will make alignment of think-cell objects possible again.
To get both alignment buttons.
- Turn off “Alignment Think-Cell Compatibility”
- Restart PowerPoint
- Create quick access icons for Think-Cell alignment buttons
- On the Home Ribbon go to “Arrange”
- Right-click on the (Think-Cell) alignment option you wish to use for your Think-Cell objects
- Select “Add to Quick Access Toolbar”