SlideProof could not insert the requested slide Error HRESULT E_Fail has been returned from a call to a COM component.
- Try if this only happens with certain files or with all content. Try re-publishing the content that is not working.
- Are publishers and users on the same version?
- Try to reset the Library Cache. Note: this will download everything again
- Close Powerpoint (Check via Task Manager that the process POWERPNT.EXE is not running anymore)
- Navigate to the folder where SlideProof stores the preferences (%LOCALAPPDATA%\Veodin\SlideProof)
- Delete the "Library" folder and all content
- Restart PowerPoint (SlideProof will build the Library cache from scratch)