If you are interested in new features, there is a preview version called “KeyRocket Frontier”. We use it to get feedback on new features from passionate users. To see what's included in the latest frontier check the Changelog.
To install KeyRocket Frontier:
- Quit KeyRocket - find the rocket icon in the taskbar (lower right), right-click and select "Exit" from the menu
- Uninstall KeyRocket - Go to System Configuration > Add & Remove Programs, Find KeyRocket, Click Remove/Uninstall)
- Delete the Preference Folder - C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Veodin\KeyRocket - this folder is hidden by default, click here for related instructions
- Download KeyRocket Frontier
- Run the KeyRocket_Frontier_Setup.exe
If you have any issues, please don't hesistate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org