SlideProof

How can we improve SlideProof?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a productivity tool that mirrors selected objects across an axis of your choosing.

It would be nice to have a tool that could mirror objects across an axis of your choice. I think that being able to mirror the object horizontally or vertically would be sufficient but it could also be done diagonally?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Select more than one shape/object in Selection Pane

We work a lot with detailed Cliparts (sometimes made out of 100 parts). It would be very convenient if you could choose more than one part/shape at once in the Selection Pane without having to click every part separately! The same way you use "Shift + Left mouse Click" in Word for example.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand the issue. You’re probably aware of the possibility to Ctrl+Click shapes in selection pane for selecting multiple ones. But as you said, Shift+Click is not supported.

Can you provide us with examples?

• Fixing the PowerPoint Proofing Language in Master

Fixing the PowerPoint Proofing Language should also change the settings for the Master to avoid introduction of wrong proofing language.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Check  ·  Admin →

We’ve investigated this and recommend to use the SlideProof > Text > “Set Proofing language” feature as a work-around. This will change all shapes in the Slide Master as well. For now we didn’t include this into the Check feature as it will have side effects (showing warnings about the master, when on the slides everything is fine).
          Also another situation where wrong proofing language is re-introduced is when the editor has the wrong input language/keyboard layout selected in Windows. This sometimes trips PowerPoint.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base