When KeyRocket is not showing any notifications make sure that:
- KeyRocket is running (either check that there is a KeyRocket icon in the tray area next to the clock on the lower right or check the task manager shows "Veodin KeyRocket" as process)
- You use Microsoft Office in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Portuguese.
- You use Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 but not the "Starter Edition" and not Office 365.
- You use the latest version of KeyRocket 2.1.3
Please write us if you need more help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other things to check:
- Please try to turn off screenshot software such as "Jing" and screen sharing software such as "IBM Lotus Notes Sametime". Or any other software that might overlay your screen with highlighting borders or invisible windows to capture clicks.
- Touchzone / Intelligent Touchpad software is reported to be not working with KeyRocket (instructions how to remove Touchzone)