- A marcro-enabled presentation (.pptm) was published as "Master" with SlideProof
- Clicking on "Default Template" in the PowerPoint backstage produces the following error message
"PowerPoint can't open this file because its file extension has changed. Make sure the format of the file matches the file extension."
- Open the "Blank Presentation" Template
- Open the file via SlideProof > Library > Masters > double click on the Master
- Optionally: rename blank.pptm to something other then blank and re-publish (SlideProof > Publish > Master)
- Work with SlideProof 18.104.22.16877 or higher