Instead of opening each presentation individually and pressing publish on each, you can add many presentations to the Library at once:
The presentations should now be published.
- Copy all presentations into a folder inside your Library Path
- In SlideProof go to Publish > Publish Directory
- Navigate to the same folder
- Press OK
- Depending on the size of the folder this might take a while and PowerPoint might appear to be frozen.
- Subfolders will be included
- All .pptx and .potx files will be published
- After publishing you can inspect the folder, any presentations without .spzip file have not been published yet