Things to check:
For SharePoint in particular
- Does the internet connection work? Are you online? You can keep working with the offline cache.
- Under PowerPoint > SlideProof > Settings > Library: Is the Library Path correct? If not try to correct the path
- Under PowerPoint > SlideProof > Settings > Library:
Is the Library Path shown as "online" ? Check access rights, for example try to access the URL in your browser for better error message.
- Make sure you can access the path with the Microsoft Explorer (not internet explorer)
- Does the Library folder show .spzip files in the Microsoft Explorer (PowerPoint > SlideProof > Library menu > Open Company Librrary in Explorer) If no files are shown at all their might be access issues, if no .spzip files are shown try to publish a file via PowerPoint > SlideProof > Publish
- Clear the Library Cache
- Send us your log file via PowerPoint > SlideProof > Support > write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try to access the path in the Internet Explorer. If this fails, it's most likely a permission problem.
- Try to access the path with the Microsoft Explorer (not internet explorer)
- If Microsoft Explorer requires authorization:
- make sure to set
AuthForwardServerList in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters. It is a REG_MULTI_SZ entry with Key AuthForwardServerList and include a url that matches the sharepoint location
- Sign-out of SharePoint in Internet Explorer, then chose "remember me / keep me signed in" when signing in again
- See if the address is part of Internet Explorer Trusted Sites. If not: add it, signout and restart WebClient
- Make sure that in Task Manager > Services > WebClient is running. Select Restart if you made changes to sign-in or trusted sites